2010년 6월 7일 월요일

The 4th Musical Awards

The 4th Musical Awards was held yesterday, June 7th. I watched that, but not a whole ceremony. However I could watched performents of the Mozart! That was very good, because I watched my favorite singer, Kim Junsu's stage. When I went to see the musical, I couldn't see very well, but I saw his face with great acting. I'm so happy. Besides, he and another Mozart!'s actors got a prize. Even Kim Junsu got two prize. I'm so surprised and happy. Morover, I could see a lot of famous or not famous musical actors and musicals. The awards was very harmonious and delightful. I'm so lucky, that's why I could see the ceremony.

댓글 2개:

  1. I saw this Awards.
    It`s good for him. I want to see Mozart.

    답글삭제
  2. I saw two times, it was wonderful.
    First was Kim Junsu and Second one was park gunheung. I recommand to you^^

    답글삭제